Dermacyn® Scarless™ Hydrogel
Developed based on the patented Microcyn® Technology, Scarless™ combines the benefits of advanced silicone gel with the body’s natural defense, in a bottle!
- Safe for immediate use post-operatively *
- Prevents new scars & Reduces existing scars
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing & non-toxic
- Anti-microbial & Anti-inflammatory
* Pair with Dermacyn® WoundCare Solution for optimum results.
Used in hospitals and clinics for post-surgical care
Prevents Wound Infections
Prevents and Reduces New or Existing Scars
Reduces Redness and Itchiness
Microcyn® Technology mimics the same oxychlorine composition as that manufactured by neutrophils in the body’s immune system. It combines the benefits of pure silicone gel with the body’s natural defense, in a bottle.
- Regulates collagen synthesis
- Moisturises & increases hydration
- Forms protective layer over the scar
Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
- Anti-inflammatory as a Mast Cell Stabilizer
- Anti-Microbial – prevents infections
- Increases blood flow
- Increases oxygenation
Boosts collagen, moisturises skin & restores skin culture
Visible scar improvements after 2 months of consistent application¹
Apply a thin layer of Scarless™ hydrogel
Gently rub until it is evenly distributed
Repeat the application 3 times daily
Healed acne often leave behind stubborn patchy skin and acne scabs, affecting my confidence at work and in relationships. After trying out Dermacyn® ScarLess™, my acne scars have not only gotten significantly lighter, but the anti-microbial properties in the gel has also helped with existing acne healing.
Recommended treatment duration for Scarless™ is minimally 60 days with consistent application.
Yes, Scarless™ is safe for all ages and is widely used in hospitals and clinics.
Scarless™ can be applied directly on wounds, and can be used immediately after the wound has been sutured.
For effective results, shake the bottle well before use.
Warning: For external use only.
Till date, there is no reported adverse effect of using Scarless™. However, Scarless™ should be avoided by those with known hypersensitivity to silicone.
¹Scarless™ Superior To Pure Silicone Based Therapy
Alicia D. Bucko, DO, CPI, JD Academic Dermatology Associates, Albuquerque,et All
- 40-patient double-blind placebo-controlled study performed
- 112-day study
- Patient profile: hypertrophic or keloid scars
- Both treatment arms showed clinical improvement however, when compared to pure silicone gel therapy, Scarless™ showed significant improvement in terms of Scar Height, Vascularity, Pliability, Pain and Itch as well as Vancouver Scar Scale.
Evaluation of Dermacyn® ScarLess™ Hydrogel in Reducing Scar Formation Post Laparotomy Gynaecology Surgery
Fathi Ramly et al., 2018
The study shows that usage of Dermacyn® ScarLess™ Hydrogel during early post-operative period among patients following gynaecological surgery helps to significantly reduce and prevent scar formation without increasing pain and itchiness scores. Improvements were evidence in scar vascularity (p=0.025), pliability (p=0.022), height (p=0.001) and pigmentation (p=0.000).