Do You Know?
Scarring is a natural part of the healing process by the body to repair wounds. Most scars heal normally but there could be an excess deposition. These scars can have a negative effect on self-esteem and affect the social situation. The healing process does not have to be done at the expense of your self-esteem.
How Does Dermacyn® Scarless™ Hydrogel Works?
The anti-microbial property makes it effective in keeping bacteria at bay, giving the cells a chance to initiate their recovery process. More importantly, testing has demonstrated the hydrogel to be non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-toxic. There is also no oral toxicity and does not cause ocular irritation. It can be used for new closed wounds and scars anywhere on the body except the eye.
Soothes, Softens and Hydrates Skin
Prevents and Reduces New or Existing Scars
Helps to Reduce Redness and Itchiness
Dermacyn® ScarLess™ Hydrogel was developed based on the patented Microcyn ® Technology and contains advanced silicone hydrogel and highly stable small molecule oxychlorine compounds for scar reduction. It has both scar prevention and anti-infective properties and is suitable for both new and existing scars.
- Safe for immediate use post-operatively*
- Prevents new scar
- Reduces existing scar
- Helps to reduce redness and itchiness
- Non-irritating, non-sensitizing and non-toxic
- Promotes wound healing as it is anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory
- Soothes, softens & hydrates skin
* For optimum results to use Dermacyn Woundcare solution together with Dermacyn Scarless